The tournament is open to boys’ and girls’ travel league, competitive, and premier teams, U8-U19. We do not accept recreational teams above U10 unless pre-approved by the tournament director. Division size will be based on number of entries. Where possible, age groups will provide multiple divisions based on team strength.
|Age Groups - See Age Matrix
Girls: U08 through U19
Boys: U08 through U19
Why is the Brockport Tournament an excellent choice?
- Family Fun Event at Brockport School District Fields . Games, prizes, food vendors for players, spectators and siblings!
- Skills Event. Dribbling, target shoot, throwing skills.
- Downtown Village of Brockport Scavager Hunt Saturday. Visit shoppes in the Village and collect stamps to enter your name to win prizes.
- Parking, Parking, Parking - every field has an adjacent parking lot, very easy to your game!
- Full-sized fields in great condition for all ages. We have the best club fields in the region!
- We have on-field vending and new concessions.
- Participation Gifts U08-U10 Divisions.
- 1st & 2nd Place Awards U11-U19 Divisions.
- No Friday night games, just Saturday and Sunday.
- Restaurants and Shopping minutes away in the historic Victorian Village of Brockport.
Tournament Entry Fees
U08 Entry Fees are $250 (4v4 play)
U09 to U10 Entry Fees are $305
U11 to U12 Entry Fees are $420
U13 to U19 Entry Fees are $440
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The tournament reserves the right to rank teams for proper competition level. Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit their fee.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
ONLY CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT ONLINE,
UNLESS PRE-AUTHORIZED BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Notice of Acceptance
- Confirmation e-mails of acceptance will be sent when fees are received. Notices of credit card payment will be e-mailed to the address indicated on the application.
- If not accepted, a refund will be issued to the credit card used for payment.
Please be sure to read all the rules prior to submitting your application.