The tournament is open to boys’ and girls’ travel league, competitive, and premier teams, U8-U19. We do not accept recreational teams above U10 unless pre-approved by the tournament director. Division size will be based on number of entries. Where possible, age groups will provide multiple divisions based on team strength.
Why is the Brockport Tournament an excellent choice?
- We are constantly benchmarking and making improvements for our players and spectators
- We have on-field vending.....right to your chair!! Selling healthy snacks, water and Gatorade at reasonable prices.
- Parking, Parking, Parking - every field has an adjacent parking lot, so you are not walking until you're worn out!
- Fields are full-size for all age levels and are utilized by Brockport High School and College teams
- Hundreds of Volunteers to make sure you are having a great time!!
- email us @ email@example.com if you need to know more and we'll see you soon!
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The tournament reserves the right to rank teams for proper competition level. Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit their fee.
***ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE***
***ONLY CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT ONLINE, ***
***UNLESS PRE-AUTHORIZED BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR***
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
If not accepted, a refund will be issued to the credit card used for payment.
- Confirmation e-mails of acceptance will be sent when fees are received. Notices of credit card payment will be e-mailed to the address indicated on the application.
Please be sure to read all the rules prior to submitting your application.