The tournament is open to boys’ and girls’ travel league, competitive, and premier teams, U8-U19. We do not accept recreational teams above U10 unless pre-approved by the tournament director. Division size will be based on number of entries. Where possible, age groups will provide multiple divisions based on team strength.
|Age Groups - See Age Matrix
Girls: U08 U09 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U19
Boys: U08 U09 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U19
Why is the Brockport Tournament an excellent choice?
- Parking, Parking, Parking - every field has an adjacent parking lot, very easy to your game!
- Fields are full-size for all age levels utilized by Brockport High School, Brockport Club, and College teams.
- We have on-field vending.....right to your chair!! Selling snacks, water and Gatorade at reasonable prices.
- New and Improved Participation Awards U08-U10 Divisions.
- New and Improved 1st & 2nd Place Awards U11-U19 Divisions.
- No Friday night games, just Saturday and Sunday.
- Hundreds of Volunteers to make sure you are having a great time!!
- email us @ email@example.com if you need to know more and we'll see you soon!
Tournament Entry Fees
U08 to U10 Entry Fees are $295
U11 to U19 Entry Fees are $425
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The tournament reserves the right to rank teams for proper competition level. Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit their fee.
Please note: ***ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE***
***ONLY CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT ONLINE, ***
***UNLESS PRE-AUTHORIZED BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR***
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
If not accepted, a refund will be issued to the credit card used for payment.
- Confirmation e-mails of acceptance will be sent when fees are received. Notices of credit card payment will be e-mailed to the address indicated on the application.
Please be sure to read all the rules prior to submitting your application.